Home » Europe » What are the highest paying jobs in France?
Ten Highest Paying jobs in France.
- Members of the Board of Administrators.
- Company Directors.
- Government Officials Officers.
- Plane Pilots.
- Police Officers.
- Marketing Managers.
- 1 What is a good income in France?
- 2 Which is the best job in France?
- 3 Which job pays highest salary?
- 4 What is the living wage in France?
- 5 Is life expensive in France?
- 6 Can you become rich in France?
- 7 Is France good for jobs?
- 8 How many hours work in France?
- 9 What is the best career?
- 10 What are the jobs that make you rich?
- 11 What jobs make a lot of money?
- 12 Are salaries low in France?
- 13 How much is rent in France?
- 14 What is the lowest salary in France?
- 15 Is it cheaper to live in France or UK?
- 16 Is Italy cheaper than France?
- 17 Is food cheaper in France?
- 18 How many billionaires are in France?
- 19 Where do billionaires live in France?
- 20 How can I make money in France?
What is a good income in France?
This statistic shows the opinion of employees working in Paris area on what level of salary per month allows a good living in the French capital in 2019. It appears that a majority of respondents, 33 percent of them, declared that a monthly salary between 3,000 and 4,999 was a salary allowing a good living in Paris.
Which is the best job in France?
Highest Paying Jobs In France That Graduates Can Apply To
- Average salary: € 58,600 to € 168,000.
- Average salary: € 54,700 to € 157,000.
- Average salary: € 46,900 to € 134,000.
- Average salary: € 42,350 ($ 50,320)
- Average salary: € 45,700 ($ 54,300)
- Average salary: € 35,200 to € 101,000.
- Average salary: € 41,160 ($ 48,910)
Which job pays highest salary?
|Rank||Occupation||2020 Median wages|
|2||General Internal Medicine Physicians||$100.00+|
|3||Obstetricians and Gynecologists||$100.00+|
What is the living wage in France?
Living Wage Individual in France averaged 1060 EUR/Month from 2015 until 2018, reaching an all time high of 1150 EUR/Month in 2016 and a record low of 960 EUR/Month in 2015. France Living Wage Individual – values, historical data and charts – was last updated on November of 2021.
Is life expensive in France?
A single person estimated monthly costs are 919$ (812€) without rent. Cost of living in France is, on average, 4.89% higher than in United States. Rent in France is, on average, 40.12% lower than in United States.
By City in France.
|Rank||City||Cost of Living Index|
Can you become rich in France?
How much do you have to earn to be considered rich in France?An annual survey published in French financial weekly Les Echos on Thursday, found that, on average, the French placed the bar for being considered ‘rich’ at a monthly income of €6,499, the equivalent of around €78,000 a year.
Is France good for jobs?
Economy & Employment Rate. The country is a member of the G7 and G8 powers, cementing France’s place as one of the world’s strongest and most successful economies. France’s unemployment rate stands at 9%, meaning that skilled engineers and technicians wanting to work in France have an excellent chance of employment.
How many hours work in France?
The average working week in France is 39 hours – the equivalent of a 9-5 day for five days. Of the workers who are covered by the 35-hour week, most work 39 hours and then take the extra hours in time in lieu, or réductions de temps du travail known as RTT days, which can be added on to annual holiday entitlement.
What is the best career?
Top 100 Careers
|Rank||Occupation||# of Jobs|
|4||Computer Systems Analyst||120,440|
What are the jobs that make you rich?
Top 10 Jobs That Make You Rich
- Doctor. Average salary: $189,760.
- Surgeon. Average salary: $352,220.
- Investment Banker. Average salary: $130,230.
- Corporate Executive. Average salary: $173,320.
- Petroleum Engineer. Average salary: $147,520.
- Psychiatrist. Average salary: $181,880.
- Data Scientist.
- Research & Development Manager.
What jobs make a lot of money?
- Anesthesiologist. #1 in Best Paying Jobs.
- Surgeon. #2 in Best Paying Jobs.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. #3 in Best Paying Jobs.
- Obstetrician and Gynecologist. #4 in Best Paying Jobs.
- Orthodontist. #5 in Best Paying Jobs.
- Prosthodontist. #6 in Best Paying Jobs.
- Psychiatrist. #7 in Best Paying Jobs.
Are salaries low in France?
An employee working full time in France makes an average income of €2,340 net per month (based on INSEE data for 2017).It is considered that the 30% lowest salaries, earning under €1,534 net per month, represent the under-qualified employees (often women), working in the area of services or workers.
How much is rent in France?
As mentioned in the article above, the cost of rent varies across the country. On average, the rent prices in France are €659 (~ $728) for a one-bedroom apartment in the City Centre. Meanwhile, the costs come down to €514 (~ $568) outside the City Centre.
What is the lowest salary in France?
France rises the national minimum wage
In 2021, the national minimum wage in France remained fixed at €1,554.6 per month, that is 18,655 euros per year, taking into account 12 payments per year. Accordingly the national minimum wage has been raised 15.2 Euros per month from the previous year, 0.99%.
Is it cheaper to live in France or UK?
In a direct comparison of key spending between France and the UK, the website suggests that the overall cost of living in France is around 5% cheaper than it is in the UK, which is good news for British expats.Housing and utilities also come out slightly cheaper in France.
Is Italy cheaper than France?
Both Italy and France are popular travel destinations in Western Europe.In general, Italy is slightly more affordable than France, but the difference is not too significant. Accommodation is slightly more expensive in France, particularly in the larger cities such as Paris.
Is food cheaper in France?
The second biggest increase above the EU average in France is food, which is 16.4 percent more than the European average. And it’s true that anyone wandering around a French supermarket will find the prices significantly higher than in the UK or US.
How many billionaires are in France?
Billionaires by Country 2021
|Country||# of Billionaires||Total Wealth Accum.|
Where do billionaires live in France?
The list of the top twenty wealthiest communes in France is dominated by Paris and its suburbs. As well as the capital city itself, the list also includes surrounding communes of Saint Cloud, Boulogne Billancourt, St Germain en Laye, Versailles, St Maur des Fosses and Rueil Malmaison.
How can I make money in France?
If you’re venturing into rural France, it’s always good to have euros in your pocket. The easiest and best way to get cash away from home is from an ATM, sometimes referred to as a “cash machine” or a “cashpoint.” The Cirrus (tel. 800/424-7787; www.mastercard.com) and PLUS (tel.
About Shelia Campbell
Sheila Campbell has been traveling the world for as long as she can remember. Her parents were avid travelers, and they passed their love of exploration onto their daughter. Sheila has visited every continent on Earth, and she's always looking for new and interesting places to explore.
Which job has highest salary in France? ›
- Surgeon: €160,177 yearly.
- IT director: €90,000 yearly.
- Lawyer: €92,000 yearly.
- Dentist: €117,000 yearly.
- Medical and health services manager. ...
- Physician assistant. ...
- Information security analyst. ...
- Physical therapist. ...
- Financial manager. ...
- IT Manager. Median salary: $159,010. ...
- Web developer. Median salary: $77,030. ...
- Dentist. Median salary: $160,370.
- Data Science & Cloud Computing (Cloud computing goes hand in hand with data science, and cloud computing jobs range from architects and developers to data scientists)
- Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML)
- Big Data Science.
- Digital Marketing & Strategy.
According to the Observatoire des Inégalités, an income of 3,673 euros per month qualifies a single adult as wealthy. By this standard, the privileged bracket represents 7.1% of the French population.Which field is best in France? ›
- Business. ...
- Philosophy. ...
- Linguistics. ...
- Medicine. ...
- International Relations. ...
- Culinary Studies. ...
- Film Studies. ...
- Similar Articles :
Take one step outside and chances are you'll see many buildings that construction workers finished. Construction workers are the #1 happiest job for a reason—they do what humans are built for! They plan, move and use their bodies, and get to see their creative works come to life.What will be the highest paying career in 5 years? ›
- Architectural and Engineering Managers.
- Marketing Managers.
- Natural Sciences Managers.
- Petroleum Engineers.
- Financial Managers.
- Sales Managers.
- Anesthesiologist: $208,000.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon: $208,000.
- Obstetrician and Gynecologist: $208,000.
- Surgeon: $208,000.
- Orthodontist: $208,000.
- Physician: $208,000.
- Psychiatrist: $208,000.
In France, the top four spots on the list were all taken by jobs in the sales sector, ranging from Growth Marketing Manager (#1 fastest-growing job), Sales Development Representative (#2), Customer Success Manager (#3) and Enterprise Account Executive (#4).What is a good salary in France? ›
What is a high salary in France? The middle class in France earns between € 1,500 and € 2,800 net per month. In Paris, a good salary is often considered to be between € 3,000 and € 4,999 per month to allow a good living in the capital.
How to make money in France? ›
- 1- Sell Jewelry Or Trinkets On Etsy. If you are a creative person why not try an easy way out? ...
- 2- Online Casino Games. ...
- 3- Become a Handyman. ...
- 4- Working At A Café or Restaurant. ...
- 5- Create Your Blog. ...
- 6- Working As A Tutor. ...
- 7- Sell your Clothes. ...
- 8- Check Out Posts On Fiverr.
Easy, good, paying jobs include pet care, dog walking, home sitting, technical writing, patient care, delivery driving, massage therapy, and political science jobs. Most of these jobs only need the skill set and perhaps a post-secondary qualification.What skill is most in demand? ›
- Data analysis. Analytical thinking and innovation is the top skill forecasted in the World Economic Forum's Future of Jobs Report . ...
- Software development. ...
- User experience. ...
- Web development. ...
- Project management. ...
- Account management. ...
- Content creation and management.
Jobs with the highest salaries in India are medical professionals, data scientists, machine learning experts, blockchain developers, full-stack software developers, investment bankers and product managers.Can you be rich in France? ›
A single person is considered rich in France when they earn at least €3,673 net per month, or €5,500 for a childless couple and €7,700 for a couple with two children. These figures have been set by the independent think-tank the Observatoire des inégalités.Do French pay a lot of taxes? ›
Income tax bands in 2022.
|French income tax bands||French tax rate|
|€160,367 and above||45%|
You would need around €850 to €1000 a month to live comfortably in the city centre (as a single person and excluding rental costs). Living comfortably in Nantes or Marseille would only cost you roughly €600 to €700 a month.Where do the rich live in France? ›
Just across the river Seine, a neighborhood named after a French philosopher, Saint-Thomas d'Aquin, is the richest neighborhood in Paris. The left bank neighborhood includes beautiful streets such as Rue du Bac, Rue de Verneuil, and rue de Grenelle.Which city is best for living in France? ›
The areas in which France faces major skills shortages are information technology (software developers, cyber security, tech consultants, data security), engineering (civil, chemical, software, automobile, electrical), health care and medical (doctors, surgeons, nurses, childcare, vets) space and aeronautical ...
What is the most fun job ever? ›
- Race car driving instructor.
- Food critic.
- Event planner.
- Race car mechanic.
- Video game designer.
- Voice-over artist.
- Program analyst.
- User experience designer.
- Front end developer.
- Software engineer.
- Strategy manager.
- Data scientist.
- Mobile developer.
- DevOps engineer.
- Dentist. Median National Salary: $163,220/year. ...
- Actuary. Median National Salary: $105,900/year. ...
- Data Scientist. Median National Salary: $131,490/year. ...
- Software Developer. Median National Salary: $110,490/year. ...
- Physician Assistant. ...
- Nail Technician. ...
- Hairdresser. ...
- Professional athlete.
- Investment banker.
- Certified public accountant.
- Insurance agent.
- Real estate agent.
- Registered nurse.
- General and operations manager. ...
- Accountant. ...
- Applications software developer. ...
- Personal financial advisor. ...
- Physical therapist. ...
- Nurse practitioner. ...
- Physician assistant. ...
- Radiologist. ...
- Chief executive officer (CEO) ...
- Chief financial officer (CFO) ...
- Principal software architect. ...
- Obstetrics and gynecology physician. ...
- Emergency medicine physician. ...
- Psychiatrist. ...
The worldwide highest income is earned in Monaco. The smallest budget per capita exists in Afghanistan. In our comparison over 67 countries, the USA comes 7th with an average income of 70,930 USD. The average income is calculated by gross national income and population.What is the 1 highest paying job in the world? ›
|Rank||Occupation||2021 Median Wages|
|Employment column two Annual|
|1||Emergency Medicine Physicians||$208,000+|
The major contributors to the French economy are sectors like Agriculture, Tourism, Energy, Manufacturing, Transport and Technology. Some of the best jobs in France can be found in these aforementioned sectors. The country is also recognized for its luxury goods, fashion, and cosmetic industries.What majors are most in demand in France? ›
- MSc in Financial Market & Investments. ...
- Msc in Luxury & Fashion management. ...
- MSc In Banking and International Finance(Toulouse) ...
- MBA In Aerospace (Full Time) ...
- International Marketing. ...
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation. ...
- BBA. ...
- MBA in Geopolitics and International business.
What is the shortage occupation in France? ›
Shortage occupations in France currently include: STEM professionals (science, technology, engineering, and math) electricians. vets.How much is rent in France? ›
Average monthly rent for rental housing in France in 2021, by property size (in euros)
|Characteristic||Average rent in euros|
|Studio / One room||564|
France is a land of rich history, culture and diversity. It's a country that boasts beautiful people and stunning scenery. It has so much to offer from its bustling cities and quaint towns to its beautiful countryside. The French people are known for their laid back attitudes and impressive appreciation for food.Is France expensive to live? ›
Cost of Living
Paris is consistently ranked as one of the most expensive cities in the world (usually second to Singapore). Although Paris is a particularly popular expat destination, there are also other equally enticing areas of France with plenty to offer and all with a significantly lower cost of living.
Finding a job in France, like in any foreign country, is not particularly easy. Thankfully, though, it's not impossible, despite what some would have you believe.What is basic salary France? ›
On January 1, 2023, the French minimum wage has increased by 1.81 %. The minimum hourly gross wage is now at €11.27, representing a monthly wage of €1,709.28 on a weekly basis of 35 hours.What is a low stress job that pays well? ›
Summary. Low stress jobs that pay well include web developer, dental hygienist, and optometrist. These jobs typically require a bachelor's degree, specialty certifications, a master's degree, or even a Ph. D.What job pays the most without a degree? ›
- Patrol Officer.
- Executive Assistant.
- Flight Attendant.
- Sales Representative.
- Sound Engineering Technician.
Jobs that pay between $60,000 and $90,000 and evoke minimal stress include dietician, audiologist, technical writer, hydrologist and geographer. With competitive salaries above $100,000, enjoyable careers include mathematician, astronomer, orthodontist, physicist and political scientist.What is the richest skill? ›
- Software Development.
- App Development.
- Web Design.
- Cloud Computing.
- Lead Generation.
Which skill is best for earning money? ›
- Web Development. A web developer creates programmes and applications for the World Wide Web. ...
- Mobile App Development. ...
- Digital Marketing. ...
- Graphic Design. ...
- Real Estate Investment. ...
- Foreign Currency Exchange Trading (FOREX) ...
- Video Game Testing. ...
- Creative Writing.
Employers look for candidates with strong problem-solving skills, as challenges happen in every position and company. Problems can include challenging situations, personal interactions, communication misunderstandings, or brainstorming to develop a new product or service.
- Median annual salary: $208,000.
- Industry: Health care.
- Education needed: Doctorate degree.
- Blockchain Engineer.
- UX Designer.
- Cyber Security Engineer.
- Cloud Developer.
- DevOps Engineer.
- Digital Marketing Specialist.
- Project Manager.
- Product Manager.
Some of the best jobs to have for the next 10 years include solar installer, information security analyst, nurse practitioner, and operations research analyst. Solar installer jobs are expected to grow 63% over the next 10 years. Operations research analyst positions are expected to grow 26% over the next 10 years.What salary is considered rich in Paris? ›
To be considered rich, a person must have a revenue of €3,673 per month ($3,903)—this amount is double that of the average person and comprises 4.5 million people in France.Where do billionaires live in Paris? ›
|16th arrondissement of Paris|
|Population (Jan. 2019)||165,523|
|• Density||21,086/km2 (54,610/sq mi)|
B- Employment in France
To be able to work in France, Americans, except for those in a privileged situation (see below), must have arranged employment approved by the French Ministry of Labor and have obtained a long-stay visa as a worker before entering France (see the page on "Visa Requirements for France").